Вы услышите рассказ. В заданиях 3—9 впишите цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному вами варианту ответа в поле ответа ниже. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. The narrator was brought up mainly in
3) the USA.
4. The narrator is not happy about Danish grocery stores because of
1) the quality of the products.
2) their size.
3) the poor choice of foods.
5. The narrator criticizes
1) the lifestyle in Denmark.
2) Danish supermarkets.
3) the Danish diet.
6. The prices in the Danish stores are quite high because
1) the level of service is very high.
2) everything is imported from abroad.
3) there are no artificial foods.
7. According to the unwritten rules of Danish supermarket culture
1) you pack all the food you buy on your own, without any help.
2) shop assistants are always ready to pack your food for you.
3) there are clerks whose duty is to help you with your bagging.
8. When the narrator says, “I do miss American convenience” it means that he
1) wants ready-made dinners to be delivered to his place.
2) wants to rent a flat near a big supermarket.
3) doesn’t like to spend much time cooking his meals.
9. Having lived in Denmark for a few years as a student, the narrator
1) feels nostalgic about the USA.
2) believes it to be a good place for him.
3) pities Danish people.