Task 2 (2—3 minutes)
You play the part of a student in an international school. You've got two tickets to a theatre performance tonight but unfortunately you are busy and can't go there. You-meet your classmate Kevin/Kate on campus.
- Offer your classmate the tickets.
- Answer his/her question(s) about art and cultural life in Russia.
- Answer the question(s) about TV.
- Accept your classmate's invitation.
You begin the conversation. The examiner will play the part of your classmate.
- cover all four aspects of the task;
- be active and polite.