Раздел 1. Аудирование
Вы услышите рассказ. В заданиях 3—9 впишите цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному вами варианту ответа в поле ответа ниже. Вы услышите запись дважды.
The Academic Ladder
3. Originally pre-school program was designed
1) for gifted and talented kids.
2) to prepare kids from poor families for school.
3) as part of compulsory schooling.
4. When the speaker says “State attendance laws vary” it means that each state can
1) recommend public, private or home education schooling for each kid.
2) have different requirements for students’ academic performance.
3) decide on the best age and grade division for school students.
5. The term “middle school” in America can refer to school grades
6. School leavers can’t become university students if
1) they fail to get academic or athletic scholarship.
2) their parents have no ability to finance this education.
3) they do not meet the requirements of university assessment.
7. Community colleges are colleges that are
1) 2 year colleges that have occupational curricula.
2) financially supported by the state.
3) used mainly as feeders to the 4 year colleges.
8. Bachelor degree is crucial for a professional career as it
1) is the minimum entry credential for any profession.
2) has both major and minor fields of study, needed for professional skills.
3) includes general and professional training components in a field.
9. Graduate students are students who
1) are ready to study more than 4 years.
2) want to get a university degree in higher education.
3) try to get a doctorate degree skipping Master’s Degree.
и получи скидку 50% на видеокурс
по подготовке к ЕГЭ/ОГЭ по русскому языку или математике
от преподавателя, поднявшего результат более 2000 учеников разного уровня знаний до 80-100 баллов